- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain unsweetened yogurt
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups chopped roasted turkey or chicken
- 3-4 stalks celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 medium apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1 cup seedless grapes, chopped
- ½ cup chives or spring onion, finely chopped
1. Whisk together the mayo, yogurt, dijon, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and toss well to combine.
Recipe: New World