Win 1 of 28 $500 Cash Prizes with Live+
Terms and conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.newworld.co.nz.
- The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (NZ) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) and Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited, The Oasis, Mt Wellington, Auckland (“CCA”) (‘Supplier’) jointly (Promoter).
- Monster Energy Beverages AU Pty Ltd. is not the promoter of the Promotion. The Live+ brand names, logos and/or materials are used for the purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd’s sponsorship of this Promotion.
Promotion Period and how to enter
- The competition commences on 03/02/2020 and runs until close of trade on 01/03/2020 (Promotion Period).
- You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase any 2 Live+ products (cans or bottles) during the Promotion Period and scan your Clubcard card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment, or when you enter your Clubcard details before the time of payment for I shop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz, but excluding Fresh Collective by New World stores and including Shoprite Inglewood (Participating Stores).
- When your Loyalty Card is scanned (or Clubcard entered in the case of I shop purchases) you will automatically be entered into the draw.
- You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
- If an entry is made by a Clubcard secondary card holder scanning that Clubcard, the entry will be made in the name of the primary Clubcard holder.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
- To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World or Clubcard staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase and scanned your Clubcard at the time of purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
- The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs by 16/03/2020 by random electronic selection from all entries. The first 28 eligible winners drawn will win NZD$500.The total prize pool is valued at $14,000.
If prize becomes unavailable
- Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
- Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once a draw has been completed within
5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition (or the primary Clubcard card holder if a secondary card was used). In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
- Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
- There are twenty eight (28) $500 Cash Prizes in total.
-There is one (1) $500 Cash Prize to be won every day during the Promotional Period
-Total Prize Pool is $14,000.
- The $500 Cash Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable.
- Each Cash Prize will be paid by direct credit within 21 days of receipt of requisite account/contact details from the winner.
- If the Cash Prize winner does not have a bank account, the Cash Prize will be awarded as a Prezzy Card.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the start of the Promotion, the Cash Prize will be awarded to their parent or guardian who is 18 years of age or older.
- If the Prize winner does not wish to claim a Prize, they may nominate another person to whom their Prize can be transferred to. However, the Prize must not be sold or used, donated or given away as part of another promotion.
- If the winner does not reply to the Promoter within ten (10) days of notification of being a Cash Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid and the Cash Prize will be forfeited. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant winning a Prize. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
- Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
- Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you scan or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs, Loyalty and if applicable your Loyalty Card provider in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the applicable Loyalty Card terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Supplier on [email protected]