Ti Ora Camomile Sour
View the method
- 3 Ti Ora Camomile tea bags
- 10ml freshly boiled water
- 180ml Coconut water
- ½ Lemon
- 1 tsp Honey
- 10ml Aquafaba*
Back to ingredients
- Infuse two Ti Ora Camomile tea bags in freshly boiled water. Then add the teabags into the coconut water and infuse in the fridge for up to 4 hours.
- Combine the cold Ti Ora tea coconut infusion with lemon juice, honey & aquafaba.
- Shake ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker until it foams up.
- Pour over ice into a stemless wine glass and garnish with flowers from a Ti Ora Camomile Tea Bag.
If you don’t have cocktail shaker a lidded glass jar will work well.
*Aquafaba is canned chickpea brine, an alternative foamer to using egg white.