Apple & date porridge - stage 3 baby food
Great on cold winter mornings, this tasty porridge is a good start to the day. The fruit provides extra fibre and sweetness and this dish can be blended or mashed to any consistency.
View the method
- 1 Apple
- 45g dates, pitted and chopped
- Rolled oats
Back to ingredients
- Peel, core and chop an apple and put in a saucepan with the dates.
- Cover with water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Using the instructions on the packet make a small bowl of porridge using rolled oats.
- Mix the fruit and the porridge together, then blend or mash as required.