OMG Bliss balls
These are equally as delicious made with just dates as the dried fruit
View the method
- 150 grams Alison’s Pantry Natural Unsweetened Muesli
- 3/4 cup Alison’s Pantry Deluxe Mixed Nuts (or Alison’s Pantry American Walnuts)
- 1/3 cup Alison’s Pantry Shredded Coconut
- 4 tbsp Alison’s Pantry Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of Alison’s Pantry Select Dates, chopped
- ¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Prunes, chopped
- 4 Alison’s Pantry Figs, chopped
- 4 Alison’s Pantry Choice Apricots, chopped
- ¼ cup water
Back to ingredients
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Add the dried fruit about a 1/3 at a time and blend well.
- Once the mixture begins to form a dough, add just enough of the water (pulsing in between additions) so the mix forms into a ball when rolled between your fingers.
- Roll into balls and chill.