Juicy Mayo Beef Burgers
This homemade burger tastes just as good as it looks! Here’s our clever tip - simply add a little Eta Thick‘N Creamy Mayo to the burger mixture, it gives the patties extra moistness and flavour. The result is a juicy burger every time.
- 500 g lean beef mince
- ½ onion, very finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Eta Thick‘N Creamy Mayo
- 1 Tbsp Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 burger buns, cut in half and toasted
- cheese slices
- lettuce leaves
- Wattie’s Beetroot Slices
- tomato slices
- ¼ cup Eta Thick‘N Creamy Mayo
- Combine the mince, onion, Eta Thick‘N Creamy Mayo, Lea & Perrins, mustard and season. Mix well.
- Mould into 4 patties with wet hands.
- Preheat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Cook the burger patties for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until the patties are well browned and cooked.
- Serve in toasted buns with cheese slices, lettuce, Wattie’s Beetroot Slices, tomato and extra Eta Thick‘N Creamy Mayo.
- Brown a sliced red onion in the pan after cooking the burger patties and serve as a topping.
- Try serving as sliders (mini burgers). Mould mince mixture into 8 and serve in small toasted buns with toppings.