Spicy Chicken and Tomato Arrabiatta
Want something quick and easy with a real flavour kick! Try this recipe using HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Spicy Tomato & Chilli Pasta Sauce! Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes.
View the method
- 225g dried penne pasta
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 400g skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 525g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Spicy Tomato & Chilli Pasta Sauce
- 2 Tbsp capers (optional)
- Grated Parmesan
- Fresh rocket or basil leaves
Back to ingredients
- Cook penne pasta in lightly salted, boiling water for 10-12 minutes, until pasta is tender. While pasta is cooking heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add onion and garlic and stir fry over a medium heat until onion softens. Add diced chicken and continue cooking until chicken is cooked.
- Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Spicy Tomato & Chilli Pasta Sauce. Stir and heat the sauce until hot. Add capers if wished.
- Drain cooked pasta. Return to the pan and pour over Pasta and chicken sauce. Toss to mix. Serve garnished with grated Parmesan and fresh rocket or basil leaves.