Hot choc porridge
Fill tums on chilly mornings with a bowl of goodness – it’s wholesome, protein-packed, and has the magic of chocolate and the added calcium of yoghurt and milk. Ready in eight minutes. Lovingly created by Annabel Langbein.
- 1 cup quick-cook rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups Anchor Protein Plus milk
- Serve with:
- 1/4 cup Anchor Protein+ Greek Style Unsweetened Yoghurt
- A drizzle of runny honey
- 1 banana or other fresh fruit, sliced
1. Combine oats, cinnamon and cocoa in a pot. Stir in milk.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring now and then, until thick and creamy (about three minutes).
3. Divide between two bowls and serve with a dollop of yoghurt, a drizzle of honey and sliced banana or fruit.