Triple Chocolate Brownies
You can never go wrong with a chocolate brownie and this one is packed with triple the chocolate goodness. Here's a tip too: store your paper butter wraps in the freezer and when you're next baking use it to line your baking tray. it cuts out the need for baking paper.
- 250g butter
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 ½ cups White Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100g white chocolate buttons
- 100g dark chocolate buttons
1. Preheat oven to 180°C bake.
2. Line a tin with baking paper (approx. 20cm by 20cm) and spray the sides.
3. Melt butter in microwave and pour into mixing bowl
4. Add in cocoa and sugar and combine on a low speed
5. Add eggs and mix well, then add vanilla essence. Sift in flour and baking powder and mix to combine.
6. Add in chocolate buttons and fold through the mixture
7. Pour into prepared tin.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brownie springs back when touched lightly.