Coca-Cola No Sugar Crepes
Take your taste buds to Paris this winter. Our recipe combines the great taste of Coke No Sugar with light and fluffy crepes for a real French experience with added bite. Serve them with fresh fruit, lemon syrup or chocolate for a sweet treat that will put a smile on everyone's face.
- 1 cup, all-purpose flour
- Pinch of sale
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup of Coca-Cola No Sugar
- Butter for cooking
1. Sift the flour into a bowl with the salt.
2. Make a well in the middle and crack in the eggs.
3. Beat the eggs using a whisk, then gradually incorporate the flour from around the edges.
4. Combine the milk and theCoca-Cola No Sugarand when the batter is starting to look thick, add a little of the milk mixture to the well. Keep going with this process until you have a nice smooth batter.
5. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
How to make the crepes
1. To cook the crepes, put a small frying pan on the stove and melt a small piece of butter
2. Ladle in some batter and swirl it around the pan
3. Cook for 2 minutes or until lightly golden, then turn and cook the other side for 1 – 2 minutes, until golden.
4. Repeat until all the batter has been used
5. Top with fruit and yoghurt, drizzle with a syrup and serve