Butter chicken with basmati rice
Aromatic and rich butter chicken curry that everyone is sure to enjoy.
View the method
- Passage to India Butter Chicken simmer sauce
- 1kg of diced chicken (also can use lamb, beef, seafood or vegetables)
- 500g (2 cups) of basmati rice
- 4 Tbsp Pams cream (optional)
- Pams oil
Back to ingredients
- Steam rice as per packet instructions.
- Heat two teaspoons of oil in medium saucepan.
- Add your choice of diced meat, seafood or vegetables and cook on high until sealed.
- Pour Butter Chicken simmer sauce into pan. Stir contents, cover pan with lid and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Simmer until meat is fully cooked and tender.
- Stir in cream if desired.
- Serve on a bed of steamed Basmati rice.
Wine suggestion: Pinot Gris