With only four ingredients this is delightfully easy and the kids will love crushing the biscuits.
View the method
- 1 packet malt biscuits, crushed
- 150g butter, melted
- 2 cups dessicated coconut
- 1 tin Highlander Caramel
Back to ingredients
- Mix crushed malt biscuits with melted butter and press into a lined swiss roll tin.
- Combine Highlander caramel with coconut and mix well.
- Spread onto biscuit base carefully using 2 forks.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180ºC (or 160ºC if using a fan forced oven) until light brown all over.
- Ice with chocolate icing when cool.