This recipe is nice for those people who enjoy truffles but don’t eat chocolate. They’re a great idea for gift giving too.
View the method
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup seeded dates
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup glace cherries
- ¼ cup preserved ginger
- ½ tin sweetened condensed milk
- Desiccated coconut
Back to ingredients
- Mince the dried fruits and nuts together in a food processor.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Form into small balls, roll in coconut and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 160C for 8-10 minutes.