Crispy Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
These tacos are [SERIOUSLY] fast to make, full of beautiful flavours and will impress the family with their vibrant colour. Absolutely irresistible!
- 400g Snapper fillets (you could also use tarakihi or gurnard)
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾-1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Handful fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- 6-8 wholegrain tortillas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise
1. Cut the Snapper fillets into strips. Mix the flour and paprika together and season. Dust the fish with seasoned flour. Dip in beaten egg. Coat fish with panko crumbs.
2. Refrigerate while preparing the mango salsa.
3. Mix together prepared mango, chilli, spring onion and herbs. Stir through lime juice. Set aside.
4. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan. Cook crumbed fish strips in batches over a medium high heat, turning once until golden and cooked. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fish.
5. Heat the tortillas according to packet directions.
6. Place shredded lettuce across the centre of a tortilla. Top with crumbed fish. Squeeze over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Original Mayonnaise. Finish with mango salsa. Wrap to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Serve immediately.