Spicy seafood Thai stir fry
"I love the freshness of this dish you can use any kinds of your favourite seafood or mix if you like. My sons favourite is prawn & scallop and I like to throw some fresh mussels in, try it out"
View the method
- 150g Raw Prawns cutlet tail-on (thaw if frozen)
- 10 scallops
- 8 mussels
- 2 Tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped red chili ( put in the food processor)
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped coriander stalk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp stock
- 3 Tbsp oil
Back to ingredients
- Heat oil in a pan at medium level and sizzle chilli for a few seconds.
- Add chilli sauce, stock, fish sauce, sugar.
- Bring to high heat add mussels, prawns, scallops.
- Toss together until just cooked (the mussels will open).
- Top with chopped corianders. Serve with rice.