Watch out! 'Eye' bet these treats will go quick.
- 1 pkt Griffin’s Mallowpuffs
- White cooking chocolate
- 1 pkt fondant
- Blue food colouring
- Red icing pen
1. Melt the white chocolate slowly in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water, once smooth allow to cool slightly.
2. Dip your Mallowpuffs in the white chocolate carefully (as to not burn your fingers!) Leave the white-chocolate-coated Mallowpuffs to set.
3. Using the red icing pen, draw your veins coming from the center of the Mallowpuff.
4. Combine a quarter of the fondant with a few drops of the blue food colouring.
5. Pinch off small amounts of the blue fondant to make iris’s for each eye, rolling each into balls and squish a little for the shape.
6. Use the left over blue fondant and mix with red icing (from the icing pen) to make the pupil. Put pupil in the middle of the iris, and secure the iris in the middle of the Mallowpuff eyes.