Get your spook on with these scarily tasty ghost meringues. Serve these at your next Halloween gathering and watch them disappear!
View the method
- 1 packet of meringue swirls (x8)
- 1 packet of meringue nests (x8)
- 1 can whipped cream
- 1 packet of Pams Soft Eating Natural Licorice – Original
Back to ingredients
- Cut licorice into 1/2cm rounds for the ghosts’ eyes.
- Using a straw or skewer, hollow out the eyes of the ghosts on the meringue swirls.
- Dip the licorice into whipped cream and place into position for the eyes.
- Place the meringue nests on a serving tray and fill the middle of the nests with cream.
- Top with meringue swirls and serve immediately.