A clean salad highlighting the delicate flavour of bocconcini.
View the method
- 1 small pottle of bocconcini from the deli or tub from the cheese bar
- 1 bag of baby spinach from the produce department
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes from the produce department
- 2 tablespoons of Pams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 wholemeal bread rolls from the bakery
Back to ingredients
- Halve the cherry tomatoes. Finely slice and cut the bocconcini into strips - set aside in two separate small bowls.
- Roughly chop the baby spinach and put into salad bowl.
- Add half the cherry tomatoes and bocconcini to the spinach tossing through gently.
- Drizzle with olive oil and mix.
- Finally add the remaining cherry tomatoes and bocconcini.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
To add an extra flavour dimension add finally chopped basil before serving.