Slow Cook Garlic Chicken Legs
Come home to delicious smell of home cooking with this simple slow cooked chicken recipe.
View the method
- 6 chicken legs
- 20 garlic cloves (skins left on)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons oil
Back to ingredients
- Place garlic cloves in crock pot.
- Mix spices together in medium bowl. Pour oil into separate medium bowl.
- Dip chicken legs in oil, then roll around in spice bowl, until chicken is nicely coated in spices.
- Place chicken legs in crock pot with garlic cloves surrounding it.
- Pour chicken broth over all ingredients.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
Serve with rice or potato mash with a side of broccoli and green beans.