The perfect weekday recipe as it’s quick and easy, there’s minimal washing up to do afterwards, and the kids will love it!
View the method
- 500g diced chicken
- ½ packet fettucine noodles (preferably green)
- 150ml cream
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock dissolved in 150ml hot water
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Back to ingredients
- Cook fettucine in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Microwave chicken uncovered for about 8 minutes on high power stirring once, until juices run clear.
- Add all the other ingredients to chicken, mix well and microwave for 6 minutes on high power stirring once.
Can serve with warm dinner rolls.