Roast chicken with penne and seasonal vegetables
Easy and tasty chicken dish - perfect for lunch, dinner or even as a side!
View the method
- 400g penne pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus or 2 x courgette sliced
- 1 pack 320g Tegel Meal Maker Diced or Sliced Roast Chicken
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Back to ingredients
- Cook the penne according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a frying pan. Add the garlic and asparagus or courgette. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Add the Tegel Meal Maker Chicken, lemon zest, lemon juice and spring onions and cook over low heat, stirring, until the chicken is heated through.
- Add the drained pasta, parsley, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Wine suggestion: Chardonnay