These home-made mini pizzas have great taste with fruity goodness too.
View the method
- mini pizza bases, or large base cut into 4
- 4 x slices parma ham and
- 125g bocconcini from the service deli
- 1 large pear and rocket leaves from the produce department
- ¼ cup apple juice
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Pams olive oil
Back to ingredients
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper, place the pizza bases on it and brush them lightly with olive oil.
- Core and cut the pear into thin slices.
- Chop the bocconcini into small chunks, and slice the parma ham into strips.
- Layer the cheese, pear and ham over each base. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- While the pizzettas are cooking, combine the apple juice and balsamic vinegar in a small pan on medium heat. Stir for 5-6 minutes until syrupy, and allow to cool.
- Take pizzettas from the oven, top with rocket leaves, drizzle lightly with warm apple and balsamic syrup and serve.