Creamy bacon & mushroom pasta
A creamy pasta dish full of yumminess!
View the method
- 1 Tablespoon Pams oil
- 4 rashers short cut bacon, sliced
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Original Cream for Cooking
- 4 spring onions sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 400g penne, cooked, drained and kept warm
Back to ingredients
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the bacon and mushrooms for 4-5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the PHILLY, spring onions, cheese and pepper. Stir until smooth and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Toss through the pasta and heat for a further 2 minutes or until well heated. Serve immediately.
Wine suggestion: Sauvignon Blanc