Farrah Wraps Chicken Sandwich Wrap
Delicious wraps you can serve up for lunch, dinner or a tasty snack.
- 2 Premium White Farrah Wraps
- 100g shredded chicken
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 large lettuce
- ½ cup grated cheese
- ½ cucumber (julienne sliced)
1. Warm the wrap for a few seconds in a sandwich press or frying pan so that it becomes soft and pliable.
2. Lay the wrap out flat on a board and spread with an even layer of mayonnaise.
3. Lay fillings out across the wrap leaving one half of the wrap uncovered.
4. Starting on the side with the filling fold over the edge of the wrap, scrunch together firmly and continue rolling to form the sandwich wrap.
5. On the edge of the wrap spread some mayonnaise to assist with holding the wrap once rolled.
6. Cut down the centre of the wrap to showcase the fillings.
Wine suggestion: Riesling