Spicy lamb kofta wraps with tzatziki
"Great for dinner or a snack, this spicy lamb dish is sensational."
View the method
- 1 Farrah premium white snack wrap
- 60g gourmet lamb strips or pieces
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- 1 ½ tablespoon cucumber & mint yogurt dip
- 1 tablespoon chopped Fresh mint
Back to ingredients
- Heat a little oil in the bottom of a pan.
- Add the lamb to the frying pan with the Moroccan seasoning and cook until golden brown.
- Place the cooked lamb down the middle of the wrap, top with the yogurt dip and sprinkle with the chopped mint.
- Fold up the bottom third of the wrap, then fold the right side over, and lastly the left side to form the wrap.
Wine suggestion: Pinot Noir