Coleslaw with a twist
"A fantastic refreshing change to the good old coleslaw... Even the kids will like this with the noodles."
View the method
- 1/2 Chinese or regular cabbage shredded
- 2-3 green onions chopped (spring onions)
- 2 sticks celery chopped
- 3/4 cup flaked almonds lightly toasted
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds lightly toasted
- 100gm Crispy noodles (satay preferably)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (Dressing)
- 1/4 cup white vinegar (Dressing)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (Dressing)
- 2 tsp soya sauce (Dressing)
Back to ingredients
- Slice cabbage, spring onions, and celery into a bowl.
- Lightly toast seeds, set aside.
- Add all dressing ingredients together in a jar and shake until all well mixed.
- Just before serving mix together, greens, nuts, noodles and dressing.