Daikon fritter with Mt-Fuji mash
"Daikon is so good for health. It keeps your body healthy. I'd like many people to eat Daikon radish."
View the method
- 600 grams Japanese DAIKON radish, grated
- 1 Tbsp ginger, grated
- 1/2 ripe avocado, mush and squeeze lemon on
- 100g flat mushrooms, finely chopped
- 200g bacon, finely chopped
- 300g yacon, finely chopped
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup rice flour
- Cracked black pepper and salt to taste
- Oil to fry
Back to ingredients
- Grate radish and split half (one for Mt.Fuji mash, one for Fritter).
- Make Mt.Fuji sauce, just mix grated radish and mushed avocado and some salt.
- Stir fry ginger & garlic in a flying pan with oil, then add flat mushroom, bacon, yacon, spring onions, fry them until they are all cooked well.
- Put 3 in a bowl, and add grated radish and rice flour.
- Mix 4 well and add some salt and some pepper to taste.
- Fry the fritter mixture on an well-oiled pan.
- Serve the fritter on a dish and aside the mash shaped Mt.Fuji.
- Put cracked black pepper on the top of Mt.Fuji.