Easy Cheesy Crisps
Irresistibly moreish and perfect for entertaining, these tasty little parmesan crisps are sprinkled with cayenne pepper to give your taste buds a kick.
- 200g Perfect Italiano Parmesan, coarsely grated
- 5 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 170°C fanbake and line 3 oven trays with baking paper.
- Arrange 1 tablespoon of parmesan into a circle roughly 5cm in diameter on one prepared tray, then sprinkle with ½ tsp pumpkin seeds and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Repeat with the remaining cheese, leaving space between the circles to allow for spreading.
- Bake until little holes appear in the bubbling cheese (about 15 minutes).
- Allow to cool and set crisps on the trays before serving.
- If not serving at once store in an airtight container for up to a week.
TIP: For a different flavour, swap the pumpkin seeds for finely chopped walnuts, hazelnuts or almonds.