View the method
- 3-4 Tbsp Moccona Classic Instant Coffee
- 1-2 Tbsp grated chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 300ml bottle cream, lightly whipped
Back to ingredients
- Prepare the coffee mixture by combining Moccona Classic Instant Coffee with ½ cup of hot water. Set aside.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk with the cream and mix well.
- Sprinkle grated chocolate into 6 to 8 popsicle moulds (depending on size) and pour the cream mixture into 1/3 of each mould. Refrigerate the remaining cream mixture.
- Place the moulds in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours. Before frozen solid, place in popsicle sticks.
- Combine the remaining cream mixture with the cooled coffee mixture and mix well. Pour into each mould to fill. Freeze for a further 2 to 3 hours or until completely frozen.