Nachos are the ultimate crowd pleaser. These ones are created using our Flatbread Mini’s so they make for the perfect mouthful when entertaining a crowd.
- 2 boxes of Huntley & Palmers Chilli Relish Flatbread Minis
- Bean mix:
- ½ Brown onion - diced
- 1 x can Kidney beans
- 1 x can Black beans
- ¼ cup salsa – we used Barkers Tomato & Capsicum Spicy Mexican Style
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 cups of cheese – Colby or cheddar - grated
- 1 x Avocado – chopped into small cubes
- 1 x Tomato – diced into small cubes
- 1 x Jalapeno – sliced
- Coriander – chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- On the side:
- Hot sauce – we used Lucky Taco’s Jalapeno hot sauce
- Sour cream
- Cherry tomatoes
- Wedges of lime
- Fresh chillies
1. Turn oven on to bake and preheat to 180 degrees.
2. Heat oil in pan on medium heat and fry onion for 1-2 mins. Add kidney and black beans to pan and fry for a further 5 minutes whilst constantly stirring. Stir in salsa and turn off heat.
3. On a small oven tray or dish, scatter a layer of Chilli Relish Minis and sprinkle cheese over the crackers.
4. Place tray in oven for 5 mins or until cheese is melted. Pull out and place on chopping board or stovetop.
5. Evenly distribute the bean mixture over the crackers and cheese.
6. Cover with fresh toppings and serve with sides on the table.