- 4 x 200-gram pieces centre-cut salmon, pin bones removed
- 1 lime, halved through the stem, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- finely grated zest 1 large lime
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sriracha chilli sauce, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat the oven to 200°C fan bake.
Place salmon on a well-oiled, lipped baking tray and make 1 cut along the length of each piece but not right through to the skin. Tuck slices of lime in each of the cuts.
Stir all the ingredients together to make a thick glaze.
Spoon evenly over the salmon. Roast for 6 minutes, then turn the oven to grill and cook for a few more minutes until the tops of the salmon pieces are a good golden colour. Serve the salmon hot, warm or chilled.
Recipe: Claire Aldous for Dish Magazine, Photography: Josh Griggs