- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 packet soba noodles
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup chopped coriander, plus extra to garnish
- ½ cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger, finely sliced
- 300 grams Pams hot smoked salmon, flaked into large pieces
Dressing: Whisk the lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil together in a large bowl.
Cook the noodles in salted boiling water for 1 minute, then add the peas and cook for a further 2 minutes or until both are tender. Drain and refresh in cold water then drain well again. If the noodles are too wet it will dilute the dressing.
Add the noodles and peas to the dressing and toss together.
Stir through the spring onions, sesame seeds, chopped coriander, peanuts and pickled ginger. Add the salmon and gently combine. Divide between serving bowls and top with more coriander.
Recipe: Claire Aldous for Dish Magazine, Photography: Aaron McLean