These oven baked bites of delight are crispy, crunchy, and gooey. The perfect addition to your winter dinner party menu.
- 4 medium size red skin potatoes
- 40ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ cup Huntley & Palmers Olive & Rock Salt Flatbread Minis
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 125g washed rind cheese, at room temp
1. Preheat oven to 180°. Slice potatoes into 3mm thick rounds, lightly brush each side with olive oil, and place on a baking tray. Season with salt, pepper and rosemary. Cook for 15 minutes each side, or until crisp and golden.
2. Place crackers in a sealable plastic bag. Cover bag with a tea towel and lightly bash with a rolling pin to crush the crackers into coarse crumbs. leaving some larger pieces.
3. Heat 20ml of the oil on medium in a non-stick frying pan. Add cracker crumbs, lemon zest, garlic, chilli flakes and parsley. Stir continuously until crumbs are crisp and golden. Remove from heat and season.
4. Slice pieces of the washed rind cheese and place on the potato rounds. Top with the cracker crumb, a squeeze of lemon and a sprig of rosemary and serve.
Serve with lemon wedges, salt & pepper on the side