Cheesy Mitey Bites
Thanks to some puff pastry and a couple of pantry staples like flexi mozzarella and flavoursome Mainland Egmont cheese, it’s a cinch to whip up this savoury snack or lunchbox filler. Lovingly created by Annabel Langbein.
- 2 tsp Marmite or Vegemite
- 1 sheet flaky puff pastry
- 1 cup grated Mainland Egmont Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C fanbake and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Spread Marmite or Vegemite evenly over pastry sheet. Sprinkle evenly with Mainland Egmont Cheese.
3. Take one edge of the pastry and roll into a tight log.
4. With seam facing down, cut into 12 slices. Arrange slices on a baking tray and sprinkle with mozzarella.
5. Bake until golden (about 20 minutes). Enjoy hot, at room temperature or re-heated in an 180°C oven for five minutes.