Caramel and chocolate pudding
"This is a family favourite. Plus it's easy and quick - you can make it in 5 minutes."
View the method
- 75g butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of condensed milk
- 100g butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4c milk
- 1 & 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup or 2 Tbsp cocoa power
Back to ingredients
- Put butter, brown sugar and condensed milk in to a microwave bowl and melt, mix well.
- Place into dish which you can cook in microwave.
- Add chocolate batter:
- Soften butter, cream butter and sugar, add 1 egg at a time and mix well or until creamy and fuffly.
- Then add all remaining ingredients through to the cocoa power. Mix well
- Cook 5 mins in microwave.