Chocolate Moon Rock Clusters
Pop some corn and make these clusters for a movie snack or treat!
- 225g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts
- 3 cups plain popcorn ( ¼ cup corn kernels)
- 1 cup PASCALL Marshmallows, snipped in half
- ½ cup unsalted roasted peanuts
1. MELT the chocolate in a MW safe plastic bowl on 50% POWER. Begin with 20 second bursts then reduce to shorter bursts as the chocolate melts, stirring well between each burst of power. Only MW until 75% of the chocolate has melted.
2. COMBINE the chocolate with the popcorn, marshmallows and peanuts. Spoon mixture onto baking paper lined trays, scatter with sprinkles and allow to set at room temperature. Store in an airtight container until required.