Raw beetroot, feta and lentil salad
An easy, cafe style, vegetarian salad that you can make at home!
- 2 beetroot (about 400g) 400g can
- Wattie’s Lentils in Springwater, drained
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ - ½ cup Eta Lite and Free Honey Mustard Dressing
- 50g traditional feta, crumbled
- Salad leaves
Peel and coarsely grate the beetroot into a mixing bowl. Add the drained Wattie’s Lentils, red onion and cherry tomatoes. Mix through Eta Lite and Free Honey Mustard Dressing. Place the salad leaves on a serving platter. Spoon over the salad. Just before serving scatter over the crumbled feta and lightly toss into the salad.
Use disposable gloves when handling the raw beetroot to avoid staining your hands.
Switch it up
Replace the lentils with drained Wattie’s Black Beans in Springwater. Replace the feta with crumbled blue vein cheese.